Online Fridays @ the Library: Public Access Policies (or...Zen and the Art of Compliance)
Need to make your research publically available? This session will provide an overview on complying with Public Access Policies from funding agencies such as NIH and NSF. Topics will also include a brief overview of Open Access journals and how they relate to agency policies.
Online Fridays @ the Library Workshop on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra:
• You will need a computer with good internet connection. You will also need good headphones but will not need a microphone.
• The earliest you can enter the session is 15 minutes prior to the session, at 12:45 pm. We will be on hand then to test sound with all attendees.
• Please visit this site http://etopics.missouri.edu/support/solutions/1000123936 to make sure that all of the system requirements are in place for participating in the workshop.
If you have never used Collaborate Ultra, see the "Get started" page https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Collaborate/Ultra/Participant/010_Get_Started
• You will be using the chat box to communicate. Please type your questions in the chat box and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
• Technical Support: • Please contact Division of IT Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 if you have technical difficulties. (http://doit.missouri.edu/tech-support/)
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm