Fridays @ the Library: "I have an idea for an invention, where do I go from here?"
Learn the steps to determining whether your invention might be patentable. We will explore basic search tools on the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office website (www.uspto.gov), plus some more powerful tools such as PubEast, freely available onsite at Patent & Trademark Resource Centers. Guaranteed to provide entrepreneurs and inventors simple patent search strategies.
To Join online on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, click the following link:
You will need:
- Computer with a good internet connection (Wired preferred)
- Good headphones
- you will not need a microphone
- You will be using the chat box to communicate. Type your questions and comments in the chat box and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- The earliest you can enter the session is 15 minutes prior to the session, at 12:45 pm.
- For Collaborate Ultra support and Getting started guide visit: http://etopics.missouri.edu/support/solutions/1000123936
- Other Technical Support: Contact Division of IT Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 (http://doit.missouri.edu/tech-support/)
Related LibGuide: Patents by Rhonda Whithaus
- Friday, April 21, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Online Workshop