Fridays @ the Library: Open Educational Resources
Are your students struggling with the cost of course materials? Consider using free and openly licensed educational materials. Open Educational Resources are an accessible and equitable alternative to traditional instructional materials. Learn more about campus resources that can help you find, create, and use high-quality OERs.
To Join online on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, click the following link:
You will need:
- Computer with a good internet connection (Wired preferred)
- Good headphones
- you will not need a microphone
- You will be using the chat box to communicate. Type your questions and comments in the chat box and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- The earliest you can enter the session is 15 minutes prior to the session, at 12:45 pm.
- For Collaborate Ultra support and Getting started guide visit: http://etopics.missouri.edu/support/solutions/1000123936
- Other Technical Support: Contact Division of IT Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 (http://doit.missouri.edu/tech-support/)
Related LibGuide: OER: Open Educational Resources by Grace Atkins
- Friday, March 24, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Online Workshop