Fridays @ the Library: Creating a Research Poster
Do you need to create a poster for a class or research project? Come learn how to make a visually appealing, content-rich, and effective presentation of your work. By the end of the session, you will know what it takes to effectively communicate about a scholarly project to an audience with varying levels of expertise in your research area.
To Join online on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, click the following link:
You will need:
- Computer with a good internet connection (Wired preferred)
- Good headphones
- you will not need a microphone
- You will be using the chat box to communicate. Type your questions and comments in the chat box and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- The earliest you can enter the session is 15 minutes prior to the session, at 12:45 pm.
- For Collaborate Ultra support and Getting started guide visit: http://etopics.missouri.edu/support/solutions/1000123936
- Other Technical Support: Contact Division of IT Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 (http://doit.missouri.edu/tech-support/)
- Friday, March 17, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm