Fridays @ the Library: Maximizing Your Research Impact
Utilize ORCID, Google Scholar Profile, MOSpace, the h-index, impact factors and more to maximize your professional impact. Learn how to set up accounts and make these tools work for you.
To Join online on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, click the following link:
You will need:
- Computer with a good internet connection (Wired preferred)
- Good headphones
- you will not need a microphone
- You will be using the chat box to communicate. Type your questions and comments in the chat box and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- The earliest you can enter the session is 15 minutes prior to the session, at 12:45 pm.
- For Collaborate Ultra support and Getting started guide visit: http://etopics.missouri.edu/support/solutions/1000123936
- Other Technical Support: Contact Division of IT Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 (http://doit.missouri.edu/tech-support/)
- Friday, March 10, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Online Workshop