Online Fridays @ the Library - Share Alike: Creative Commons
If you’re looking for content (images, videos, music, etc.) that you can freely and legally use for your coursework, search through Creative Commons. Or, if you want to give people the right to share, use, and even build upon a work you’ve created, you can publish it under a CC-license. Whether you’re a user or creator, this workshop will answer all of your questions about Creative Commons materials and licenses.
Online Fridays @ the Library Workshop on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra:
• You will need a computer with good internet connection. You will also need good headphones but will not need a microphone.
• The earliest you can enter the session is 15 minutes prior to the session, at 12:45 pm. We will be on hand then to test sound with all attendees.
• Please visit this site http://etopics.missouri.edu/support/solutions/1000123936 to make sure that all of the system requirements are in place for participating in the workshop.
If you have never used Collaborate Ultra, see the "Get started" page https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Collaborate/Ultra/Participant/010_Get_Started
• You will be using the chat box to communicate. Please type your questions in the chat box and we will try to respond as soon as possible.
• Technical Support: • Please contact Division of IT Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 if you have technical difficulties. (http://doit.missouri.edu/tech-support/)
- Friday, October 21, 2016
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Online Workshop